Communications may not exceed 4,500 words and must include the following information :
- Contact Information
- Summary and Abstract (mandatory in the language of communication and English)
The first page of the notice must include:
- Title ( no more than 85 characters , including spaces) .
- Full Name ( s ) of author (s) ( first name followed by surname) .
- Centre of origin along with the email of the author or first author.
- Summary ( no more than 300 words) as well as the Abstract (no more than 300 words) and key words in Spanish or any other language of the European Union. It is also compulsorily include the title, abstract and keywords in English.
The main text should appear in the following pages , with the corresponding sections following APA Style manual for publications (latest edition)
Tables, figures and illustrations should be numbered consecutively and be located within the text.
The text of the communication should be sent meeting the following requirements:
- WORD format (Windows or Mac).
- Source: Times New Roman
- Size : 12 pt
- Font Style : Normal
- 1.5 line spacing
- Justified Line
- Paragraphs separated by blank spaces.
The Accepted papers will be grouped into thematic tables by the Scientific Committee and will be given15 minutes for presentation ( 10 for presentation and 5 minutes for questions ) .
APA Guideline Link : http://psi.usal.es/biblioteca/documentos/apa.pdf